1. If you are educated, don't eat and don't sprinkle soup. Don't go see him when someone sprinkles soup. It's not a rare thing to make mistakes. It's strange that people don't laugh at him when they make mistakes. - Chekhov
2. When you want to drink water, it seems like you can drink the whole ocean. This is -- belief; when you really drink it, you can only drink two cups in total - this is science. - Chekhov
3. "Why do you always like to wear black clothes?" "I am giving my life a filial piety." - Chekhov "Seagull"
4. Among the thousands of pedestrians, can't you find a person who can listen to him? But people are rushing, no one cares about him and his distress... This distress is vast and boundless. - Chekhov "Distress"
5. When you want to drink water, you can drink the whole ocean like this - this is faith; when you really drink it, you can only drink two cups in total - this is science. ——Chekhov